Halloween’s coming up, and I’ll be soon giving you another a creepy Fate-related article… after all, we’re still working hard on our supernatural-adventure setting, Skeleton Crew.
In the meantime, I thought I’d collect a few of my older adventures and extras. We hope you enjoy!
- Fright at the Museum – Pre-written adventure about necromancers and museums. (On the rails, great for beginning GMs)
- Tomb Enough to Two – Pre-written adventure of mummies. (Partially on the rails, room for flexibility)
- Open the Gates – Very Open Ended adventure about Ghost Pirates
- Closet Full of Skeletons – Rules for love triangles in FATE, 3 villains NPCS, and rules of the haunted Kingship Manor.
- Paranormal Investigation Generator – Version 1.0 of our random generator for strange clues and murder sites; perfect for any paranormal investigation game!
- Get Out of the Kitchen – Rules for the magical PC / NPC, Jynx, the Muffinmancer.
- Chimera NPCS – Optional rules for complex mini-boss NPCs, including the Zomb Squad.
- Toy Box Review – Includes the rules for the ghostly NPC, the hunted spirit!
- Gloom Cart – Rules for the spectre of the road, the Gloom Cart!
Also for your consideration:
- Manor of Fact 1: Using “Kill Doctor Lucky” board game for your murder mystery / supernatural RPG.
- Manor of Fact 2: Using “Betrayal at the House on the Hill” board game for your supernatural RPG
Until next time, readers, GAME ON!